Problem-Solving Alabama Family Law Attorneys

As your family grows and changes, so do your financial, emotional and legal needs. At some point, you may need help with a divorce — the decision to end your marriage, and all that comes after. During the post-divorce transition, a child support modification may be in order.

Wherever you are in life, and depending on how your family unit is evolving, experienced family law attorneys work hard to protect your interests.

James M. Burns & Associates, Attorneys at Law, can be your rock to lean on during turbulent times. With over 20 years of experience in providing legal guidance to residents of Foley and surrounding areas, our divorce attorneys are here to wisely advise you and your family in a wide range of legal matters.

Because Good People Deserve To Move Forward In Life

Whether contested or uncontested, divorce proceedings are often highly emotional. Throughout the process, you may need help protecting your rights and the best interests of your children as you divide your marital property and establish custody arrangements. You may also need guidance for a custody modification or parental relocation down the road.

Our practice of family law includes critical practice areas such as:

  • Divorce — uncontested, contested and high asset, mediated and litigated
  • Military divorce
  • Paternity
  • Child custody
  • Child support
  • Spousal maintenance
  • Division of marital property and assets
  • Custody and support modifications
  • Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements

Though we bring to the table extensive litigation experience at the state and federal levels, our attorneys can work with you through different methods of alternative dispute resolution when you would prefer to stay out of court. Mediation may be less emotionally taxing than court and save you both time and money in the process.

We Will Answer Your Family's Call For Help

For personal service with any pressing family law matter, call 251-272-3212 to schedule a free initial consultation. If you prefer, you may email James M. Burns & Associates, Attorneys at Law.